the morgan family : 2014
What a year it's been! I've been trying to think up some things to write about my family, but suffice it to say
1) I have the best family ever
2) I'm really thankful for them
3) especially my new sister (wedding in May = David&Nicole!)
4) and my nephew, who is the cutest big brother in town (babe due in June!)
5) well okay, and everyone else
6) and most of all it's pretty amazing to be able to seek Jesus with your siblings and parents - there are few people in the world that have that gift
I think I can safely say that our prayer for each of you is that your next year would be marked by
enjoying God, knowing Him, and making Him known.
Nicole's brother, Michael, took our family photos this year and I thought it'd be fun to share some of them. I took a few, he took a few, and my brother Michael took a few. So, enjoy!
And Merry Christmas from the Morgan+Langemann crew, every last one of us :)
"See you next year!" says Jamesie! :)