Leandra + Ethan | Cherry Hills Community Church Wedding
It's such a special day when a dear friend marries the love of her life.
What a perfect, worshipful day full of sunshine and laughter.
A few of my favorite things about the day...
- the worship music during the ceremony. Absolutely stunning, and performed by several of Ethan and Leandra's dear friends. Totally set the tone for a meaningful ceremony.
- Leandra's dress! ...and it was handmade. What!?
- The flowers. Also done by the bride herself and her little cohort of girls. Incredible talent.
- The first look.
- Beautiful morning sunlight for photos. Doesn't get any better than that.
- The first dance. Scroll down and you'll know what I mean.